[mythtv-users] Re: PVR-250 Sound/Changing Channels

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Sat Aug 2 19:21:23 EDT 2003

Since I didn't hear back and I couldn't find a solution within the
archives, I figured I'd add my solution to the archives.

I found that if I do this:

./test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1
sleep 3
./test_ioctl -v input=7,output=2

I could then successfully change channels within mythtv without losing the
audio on my pvr 250.

Thanks,
Brian Hayward

--