[mythtv-users] No Picture

Mark Edwards mark at markedwards.2y.net
Sun Aug 3 09:50:10 EDT 2003

There may well be a more elegant way of doing this, but the only way I
am aware of to do this is to drop the database and start from scratch or
to issue your own delete statements within mysql. As a bit of a
myth-newbie I am now gearing up for the inevitable RTFM-oriented replies
to this suggestion....

Mark