[mythtv-users] PVR-350/Soundblaster Image?

Ellen Spertus spertus at mills.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:44:03 EDT 2003

 > Basically, work on each separate piece and tell us which one(s) do not yet
 > work.  We can help from there.  Based on your post, we're not sure your
 > system even boots :-)

That's kind of you.  The system doesn't currently boot (Linux), because I
got so frustrated with the MythTV installation and configuration that I
deleted the Linux partition and have been running SageTV under Windows
2000, following this advice:
"http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=63078#63078".
I'd like to give MythTV another try.  I have a RH 9 boxed set but don't see
any point re-installing it and going through the whole rigamarole if I can
just get an image from someone else.  If not, I'll take you up on your kind
offer.

Ellen