[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Fri Aug 1 12:30:33 EDT 2003

> Definitely try switching to debian.
>
> -- Allen

Ok, I have MythTV up on Debian, and yes it is much better.

This weekend I am building a bootable CD version of Debian including MythTV
to alleviate the fear of a sudden power loss corrupting the filesystem. If
anyone wants a copy, please let me know. Initially I will only have a CVS
based version though and it will likely require some tweaking to customize
it to your enviroment.

I do have one issue that someone might have run accross, the Visor theme
looks very odd on the 'Watch Recordings' screen in debian. It is almost like
the alpha blending a the top and bottom of the scroll window is a solid dark
blue. Anyone seen this?

Dennis