[mythtv-users] What's the best performance/$ video card out there?

Paul Peltz, Jr. peltz at cs.utk.edu
Fri Aug 1 01:54:08 EDT 2003

I just bought a Hauppauge PVR 250 from Circuit City.  Normally they are
pretty expensive ($150ish) but right now they have them for $99.99 after
mail in rebates.  That's why I bought mine.  If there isn't a store
locally for you, the deal is also good on their website.
http://www.circuitcity.com/

Paul