[mythtv-users] Xinerama

Ben Davis ben at xsusio.com
Wed Apr 30 23:25:26 UTC 2003

Sweet..  I finally have it up and running.. This ROCKS my world!!!

I have a quick question about Xinerama.

My left monitor (screen1) is 1280x1024 and my right monitor (screen0) is
1152x864.  When mythfrontend opens, I want it to open on screen 0, which
is how I have it configured. It does open on the right monitor but when
it opens a child window such as settings->general or something  it opens
it on my left monitor in the top left corner, and is 1152x864.  Is this
a bug?