[mythtv-users] ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(

Vincent Colombo vcolombo at wi.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 02:07:35 UTC 2003

Mine was happing every time I tried to record after overclocking my
fsb. After switching it back it seems alright. I'm going to keep my eye
on it though and see if it pops up again. What version of Myth are you
using? I know this was an issue a while ago that was supposed to have
been fixed in CVS.

Vince