[mythtv-users] MythWeb error

devale at computer.org devale at computer.org
Wed Apr 30 20:23:03 UTC 2003

Don't think its just #/usr/local/portage, sounds like its talking about
the "PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage" line. You don't have it
probably because you haven't done an emerge sync;emerge -u world
followed by an etc-update. Not a big deal, can just add it yourself
manually.

Of course there is no reason to do it unless you are trying to use an
ebuild not in portage, probably xmltv. I just used the 5.10 ebuild I
found on bugs.gentoo.org, and it worked great. Not sure if instructions
for that rae in the docs or not, feel free to ask if you have any
questions.