[mythtv-users] problem - "mythtv is recording", but it's not.

Andreas-Johann Ulvestad aj at nlc.no
Mon Apr 28 22:25:56 UTC 2003

i've run into an interesting problem with mythtv 0.8. I'm hooked up to a
digital cable box and am using the change channel scripts mentioned in the
documentation. It works great while watching live TV. Recording has some
interesting behaviors, though:

	* If I'm watching liveTV (any channel), it will properly change channel
		and record. everything is good.

	* If i'm not watching liveTV, it appears to select the wrong input,
		so i get a recording of green.

Have I missed a config file option? Any ideas?

-- craig

			    Craig I. Hagan
			   hagan(at)cih.com

   "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
		- Salvador Hardin from Isaac Asimov's Foundation