[mythtv-users] EPIA-M and Hauppauge PVR-250

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Apr 24 21:19:34 UTC 2003

That's right, I am replying to my own post. ;)

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 12:33:54PM -0700, Erik Hovland wrote:
> - Consumer IR hardware not supported

Through further research, it seems the CIR 'hardware' is nothing
but an internal jumper to the ps/2 connector.

One could wire an IR receiver to it and get a remote sending to it. If
anyone has any info regarding how to do this specifically, please let me
know.

The links that lead me to change my opinion of the CIR port:
http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/EPIACIR.shtml
http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/EPIAWireless.shtml

Erik Hovland
mail: erik at hovland.org