[mythtv-users] RE:MPlayer 0.90 released. Patch still works.

bertusmedia at hotmail.com bertusmedia at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:42:17 UTC 2003

I finally got it working.

But in two different machines when I watch a nuv file with mplayer the video gets scrambled randomly. Every few seconds a crazy pattern of green squares covers the image and after some frames it goes away. Has anybody else notice something like that? When I tried using mcoder to convert it worked great but the weird pattern was getting transfer as well.

Any thoughts about it?  Is it because maybe I'm using and old patch? Might it be because of the compression method I'm using?

By the way, somebody mention that he was working on a script that would take shows three days or older and automatically converting them to avi format and taking them out of the DB. Does anybody now where to find this script?  I've been looking at gossamer and I can't find it. Not even the email I thought I read.  :(

Thanks!

Roberto