[mythtv-users] Re: Fine tuning channels...

bertusmedia at hotmail.com bertusmedia at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:51:39 UTC 2003

I have the same problem and I just went into the DB  Mythconverge (I think) and then open the channel table. There is a field there called fine-tune to which you can increase or decrease some number (1,3,4,-2, etc...).

I installed the odbc drivers in a windows machine and used Access to get connected to the DB using the mythtv user (password is mythtv). It worked fine, that way I can mess with the channels, settings, etc... I don't have a lot of knowledge in Mysql that's why I resorted using access.

I hope this helps!

Roberto