[mythtv-users] Themes with .8 and CVS...

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Fri Apr 18 18:39:43 UTC 2003

jasonmiller said:
> Noooooooooo :)  Any chance Funhouse could be added to the cvs theme list
> since it is the number one rated one on the site :)  My kids will
> revolt!

Hee Hee.  I'm glad people are using my theme!  As soon as the UI stuff
settles down, I update FunHouse.  Of course, by that point, Nathan's going
to have his  Iulius theme totally nailed with the new UI additions, so I'm
guessing that most people are going to want to use that theme.

If I ever get enough time, I'll try to _revamp_ funhouse to incorporate
some of the new UI features so your kids won't string ya up!

Jeremy