[mythtv-users] Pinnacle PCTV, Audio problems

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Fri Apr 18 07:01:42 UTC 2003

I don't remember the brand exactly, but they sell it at
http://www.spectrumperipherals.com.. It's a Conexant bt8x8 based card,
which makes it very compatible.. Not entirely sure how it compares
quality-wise with other cards, but it was a nobrainer to install.

It also came with a remote, but I haven't had time to get it working
(yet).

Cheers,
Aaron