[mythtv-users] Poll: What IR solution are you using with MythTV

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Thu Apr 17 18:32:19 UTC 2003

On Frontend.
Receive Only with Pinnacle

On Backend
Transmit Only
Actisys 200L
A lot of trial and error getting my starchoice working. Every key
transmits except for channel 6 for some strange reason. Still working on
perfecting it. I also had to use the latest CVS version to get my
Actisys to transmit to my receiver.

There is a project at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=24087&release_id=7
5498 that built a transmit trainer for the Actisys 200L for the Show
Shifter program under windows. This works well at training and
transmitting for an external tuner. Wish I had more free time to dissect
this and see if can be ported over.

Cheers...