[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR-USB?

Mike Schrag mschrag at pobox.com
Mon Apr 14 16:45:38 UTC 2003

In the current source tree, is any of your PVR-250 code checked in?  If
so, I was curious what the process is for hooking it up (knowing that
it's alpha)... I must say, I was pretty shocked when I saw ivtv's driver
"just work" with a cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg, so that must bode well
for mythtv (that they're getting close).

As far as attempting to use the latest source tree, I selected Hardware
MPEG Encoder on the capture card, but when I select the card inputs (I
think that's what the menu item is called -- i'm at work now, so I don't
have the screen handy -- it's the one on the bottom right of the screen
in setup), nothing displays in the list (and if I hit enter as if i were
selecting one, mythfrontend segfaults).

ms