[mythtv-users] error while loading shared libraries: libcdaudio.so.1:

Jérémy maillinglists at junksista.com
Sat Apr 12 14:30:34 UTC 2003

I don't know of any video cards that support RF (coaxial) output directly.
Most have at least S-Video or composite (RCA-plug), and possibly component,
RGB, SCART, or DVI.

Your best bet would be to get an external video distribution box that would
be capable of splitting the signal to multiple destinations (TVs) with
different cabling options.  Search the list archives; I'm pretty sure some
products like this have been discussed.

Of course, if you have a little more cash to burn, you could just put
together an inexpensive frontend unit for each TV.  You could probably put
together a PC powerful enough to be a frontend for about $200-$400 USD, if
you're not overly concerned about noise, size or power consumption, and
don't require the ability to watch/record more then one LiveTV stream at
once.

-Joe C.