[mythtv-users] Record on Backend, Watch LiveTV on Frontend?

John Kelley john at kelley.ca
Fri Apr 11 14:55:30 UTC 2003

Ahh, sorry I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I agree, all
frontend / multiple backends should use one mySQL server to store their
configuration and meta data in. Why would you go write your own network
server when you could just dump the data you need into mySQL (as long as
it isn't binary and/or large files) and query it over the network?

	- John