[mythtv-users] MythTV with an external tuner

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Thu Apr 10 00:53:10 UTC 2003

You need the IR blaster element, because that is what will do the
external channel changing.  If the external channel changing command
is undefined, Myth will just use the normal tuner in the capture card.
PC tuner cards can only tune 125 channels.

On Apr 09, at 20:48, Jason Tackaberry encoded a 1.3K recording: