[mythtv-users] respawning mythbackend?

Greg geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 10 11:49:23 UTC 2003

I haven't changed the Makefile at all from the download. How could I be
the only one having a problem if it's a bad Makefile?

I tried taking out the mythmusic directory but that didn't help. It
actually appears in two places and I tried removing both (first one,
then the other, then both) and it still didn't work.