[mythtv-users] Problem compiling mythmusic under RH8

Al Porcello aporcello34 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 03:15:52 UTC 2003

MythTV supports dual tuners so, I'd assume, two PVR-250's would be
supported once the card works in Myth.

However, you're out of luck on this deal. They're gone. I was actually
in the process of ordering and their site timed out on me. Tried doing
a reload and it wouldn't come up. I called them and they said I'm out
of luck.

Did anyone here happen to order extras? I'd be willing to buy one. ;)

Vince