[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX Sized P4 Board with TV-Out and SPDIF Out!

Chris Pilson Christopher.Pilson at NAU.EDU
Wed Apr 9 06:27:19 UTC 2003

OMG - this would be PERFECT!  Even down to an LCD so you can do things
like print out the show name (rip it out of xml), dvd time, movie/dvd
title ... ooooooh.  *evil grin*

Great find!  As soon as I have resources to do this (read: not broke),
I'll have to throw together a PVR box without an ATI AIW card and run
MythTV ... or maybe get 3 low-profile cards, for record-watch-PIP action.
:)

Thanks!

Chris