[mythtv-users] More MythMusic Help

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 04:53:27 UTC 2003

You need to find the file 'metadata.sql' and load it into your
database.  The mysql command you tried is probably looking for a file
that is not in the location the rpm message said.  Find the file, 'cd'
to its directory, then run 'mysql < metadata.sql' from there.

No music is showing up because, although mythmusic can find your music
files (you edited mythmusic-settings.txt, right?), it cannot insert the
metadata into the database because the tables don't exist.

-Joe C.