[mythtv-users] Re: g200 MJPEG decode problem in mplayer and mythTV(but not lavplay)

Chris and Shannon rumba2nite at cybercrane.net
Wed Apr 9 04:19:19 UTC 2003

Jamison, do you mean to say that you have no problems with mplayer or
mythTV now?  I was about to respond saying that I also have problems with
my G200.  I'm not sure if they are the same, but I get blurring whenever
somebody walks across the screen, gets up from a chair, or in general
moves.  I'm assuming this is occuring because of frame drops.

If you are getting good results I may have to try Gentoo again.  I'm
currently using SuSE 8.1 and the stock kernel which came with it.
Lavrec/layplay work great, but I don't like having 30 minute shows take up
4GB of space.  Besides, I like the features of mythTV.

Chris...