[mythtv-users] Changing Channels doesn't work

mike wood mike at woodsnest.com
Sun Apr 6 16:48:28 UTC 2003

I am getting ready to set up a myth box and I have a question or two.
1) With the gatos drivers, will I be able to use my AIW 8500dv for tv
capture and then
2) with the tv out on my ragepro card, use that to display tv?

I realize the 8500 can't be used for both at the same time, and the ragepro
card is the only card I have at the moment with a tv out.  Also, does anyone
have any experience using a ragepro card for tv out.  (I think I also have
to use the gatos drivers for this card, but should I be able to run both
cards with the gatos drivers at the same time?)  Any help would be great.
My other option is getting a WinTv tuner card, but I'd rather not spend any
extra money, having just purchased the AIW before really reading into this
list!

Thanks,
Doug