[mythtv-users] Has anyone tried mythtv on the new VIA C3 M10000 boards?

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Wed Apr 2 05:41:51 UTC 2003

> I'm just wondering if anyone tried it on the M10000 boards.

Note that M10000 != new C3.  The new C3 is code named Nehemiah - I don't
know if it is out yet on EPIA M boards, but I don't think so.

>  I read the
> reviews on silentpc.com (i think that's the link), and it seems rather
> promising, and it is available on some websites.  If someone has tried
> it  yet, that would be great, because that seems to be the machine i'm
> looking  at getting for mythtv.

silentpcreview.com did a review of the new Nehemiah EPIA M.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=77&page=1

Larry