[mythtv-users] All inputs in use???

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Tue Apr 1 23:19:50 UTC 2003

Ahh, but you more than likely _are_ recording.. My guess is that you're
using a sound card that isn't set up to handle full duplex (i.e.
playback/record simultaneously).

There might be a setting you can pass to the module for your sound card
that will enable full duplex.

Best of luck..

Aaron C:\STEWART>