[mythtv-users] SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV

William Preston bpreston at networkusa.net
Tue Apr 1 20:39:45 UTC 2003

If you were like me, and looked at this and said "Aldi selling computers?
Haha...funny April fools joke", well, it appears to be true.  Look at the
other wacky crap they're selling:

http://www.aldifoods.com/Special_Purchase/special_purchases%2003_31.htm

I...guess they need to change their hostname to something besides
'aldifoods'.