[mythtv-users] lame error

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Wed Apr 2 00:32:20 UTC 2003

I've been attempting to get btaudio to work with a brooktree 878 card.
MythTV works fine when I use the line-in on the sound card, but I wanted
to try btaudio.  When I installed the module and verified that new dsp
devices were added (dsp1 (digital) and dsp2 (analog)), I changed MythTV's
config to use the new dsp1 (and then after that crashed, dsp2) on my LM
9.1 box.   I run the backend which loads fine, then load the frontend,
which freezes once I try to watch tv.

The error the backend gives is the following:

Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
lame error, exiting

I also have another machine that I was piddling with and it has given me
the same error, but on that machine I was attempting to record from the
line-in from the soundcard.

Does anyone know what this lame error is and how to fix it?

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.