[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings and deadline...

Nicolas Riendeau mythtv at riendeau.org
Thu Mar 10 10:28:08 UTC 2016

Hi Dario!

On 3/10/2016 2:19 AM, ddafre wrote:
> Nicolas
> Thanks for the notice.

You are welcome...

> How can I help you in translating?

Since you seem to be interested in helping translate into Italian please
contact our Italian translator, Morris Cavestro, which is listed here:
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation#Translation_maintainers.2Fcontributors.

He will tell you if he needs help and how you can help if he does.

> Does the git have already the 0.28?
> I cheched here
> <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/i18n/mythfrontend_it.ts

Yes but you are browsing master here (evidenced by the presence of the
word "master" in the URL).

This is however what we translate against and which goes into 0.28.

>but I have no evidence of the changes.

That's because our translators run tools which update those files to add
the new strings they must translate.

Kenni or I never directly update the translation files to add new
strings to translate, this is done by the translators.

As I said please contact Morris Cavestro, our Italian translator, to see
if and how you can help.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Nicolas