[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings and deadline...

Jordan Kanev danchokanev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:03:42 UTC 2016

Hello,
I made some Bulgarian translations last week in ticket #12699.

I added three new files to translation plugins, but they are not updated in
current status. Here are files I added:
 Added new files to plugin translations:
 mythbrowser_bg.ts
 mythweather_bg.ts
 mythnetvision_bg.ts

These files are not added to corresponding "translate.pro" files.

Regards,
Jordan