[Mythtv-translators] New MythTV Forum

Klaubert Herr da Silveira klaubert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:03:39 UTC 2014

Stuart and JP Moitinho,

as the translations are by country and not by language, I see this very
simple to make a pt-br and a pt-pt translations, aside they are very close,
they have significant differences (like en-us and en-uk, ok maybe a little
bit more different :)  ), just like "usuário" (pt-br) and "utilizador"
(pt-pt). So, lets keep they separeted (however we can share content between
they both).

A long time dormant, I now come back to mythtv translation, in brazilian
portuguese... (you can make a moderator for pt-br...)

//Begin: National_Flag
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
        'FLAG'              => 'Bandeira Nacional',
        'FLAG_EXPLAIN'      => 'Escolha a sua bandeira nacional',
        'TOP_FLAG_TITLE'    => '5 Bandeiras Nacionais mais escolhidas',
        'FLAG_USER'         => '%s Usuário',
        'FLAG_USERS'        => '%s Usuários',
));

best regards,