[Mythtv-translators] End of the string freeze at release...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Mon Sep 16 17:26:15 UTC 2013

Hi!

Unless there is an unforeseen change of plan, the string freeze should
end in a few hours when 0.27 is released.

If you haven't completed your translation but still want to translate
against 0.27 please update one last time before release. After release
the strings in master will start changing and will not exactly be the
same as 0.27.

This is especially recommended for translations that are very close to
completion like the German, Norwegian Bokmal, Italian and Spanish
translations. For the others, unless you are very close to completion I
would suggest you continue translating against master (which will become
0.28).

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day!

Nicolas

PS: If you submit your translations today I will try to get them
committed before release but I can't promise anything, it is still early
in the afternoon for me...