[Mythtv-translators] First Release Candidate - It's now time to complete your translations and send them in...

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 02:02:58 UTC 2013

On 2 September 2013 01:48, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> If no other RC is necessary, there is about one week left to finish our
> translations.

Translation stats just updated - we have 6 complete translations as I
write this, with 2 others (it, nb) hovering at 99%:

http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/

We're a little behind where we were with the 0.26 release (10
complete, 2 almost-complete); I hope that we can at least match those
stats before the release of MythTV 0.27.

Thanks to all translation teams around the world,
Nick