[Mythtv-translators] First Release Candidate - It's now time to complete your translations and send them in...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 7 16:50:47 UTC 2013

Hi Walter!

On 2013-09-04 8:44 AM, Walter Cheuk wrote:
> There are two strings in the main translation file I don't understand:
>
> Stati
>
> Categorie

The first one indeed means "States" and the second one was not a typo as
I initially thought, but the plural of "categoria" (category in
Italian), so it is indeed "Categories" as I thought (I had looked at the
theme and what was supposed to be implemented in that section of it).

(Morris can you confirm this?)

I guess the themer initially made is theme in Italian and later
translated it in English.

That said, this text is used by something which is no longer supported
in MythTV, the "OSD Menu Editor" which some themes still have support
for so you won't see it displayed anywhere...

That said even if it is not used anymore fill it in so that it is not
considered an empty or unfinished translation.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas