[Mythtv-translators] Theme strings...

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Jul 27 20:19:36 UTC 2013

Hi!

I am currently preparing the update of the theme strings.

If we added a little less than 300 strings we could support two
additional themes, A-Forest and Blue-abstract.

Would you like to have those added to the list of themes we translate?

For now I won't add MythMediaStream like I had offered the last time
which meant a lot more new strings but one of you is already translating
it so I will regenerate the patch I provided him with the last time.

Please let me know...

Nicolas
MythTV translation maintainer/developer