[Mythtv-translators] [MythWeb] Italian.cat and Italian language reference for Translate.php

ganassa ganassa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:28:19 UTC 2012

Hi

After discovering why my MythWeb didn't categorize and colorize program TV
listing, I've translated Italian.cat and added a reference line for italian
language in classes/Translate.php:

        'Italian'       => array('Italian',      'it_IT.UTF-8', 'it_IT'),

Attached are those files and a screenshow of the actually appearance.

I'm going to begin to translate Italian.lang starting from English.lang,
but I won't finish it so soon. So, to make categories work correctly, it is
needed to create an untraslated version of Italian.cat and place it
in modules/_shared/lang, also attached.

If someone is so kind to upload the files to CVS and add the reference line
in Translate.php, it would be wonderful.
Altough the work is not finished, it would be good to have the repository
ready to get a real italian translation for MythWeb.
Cheers
ganassa