[Mythtv-translators] Translation Wiki messed up

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Feb 26 20:11:45 UTC 2011

Hi!

On 2/26/2011 2:54 PM, Florian Bittner wrote:

> the current wiki page gives instructions for svn instead of git:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation
>
> The old one looks correctly:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki?title=Translation&oldid=50665
>
> Any reason for this?

I believe the same one as for
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/473303#473303 .

I'm not sure why we didn't seem to have that problem in the past though
(though I'm usually logged in so that's probably why I didn't see the
problem)...

I still have a few commands to convert to their git equivalent though
but they only affect translations which did not exist in the past. I'll
have to ask one of our git gurus about them...

Have a nice day!

Nicolas