[Mythtv-translators] String freeze? New schedule?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 26 15:27:05 UTC 2010

Hi!

On 9/26/2010 11:09 AM, Kenni Lund wrote:
> Florian, I have just noticed these ~120 new strings myself. AFAICT,
> these strings will get removed again (eg. end up as not-translatable,
> at least for 0.24).

Yikes, I had not noticed that there were so many as we had not yet
updated our translation (we are not yet back in full string freeze and
the number of new translations should be pretty low so there is not much
to be gained by updating a few strings at a time).

To add to what Kenni has said these are only used for a service that is
only available in North America. If they stay translatable there will,
most probably, not be much to be gained by translating them.

(Except maybe for people like me who live in North America but whose
mother tongue is not English.)

Have a nice day!

Nicolas