[Mythtv-translators] German translation completion started

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sun Sep 12 22:50:23 UTC 2010

2010/9/13 Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com>:
> On 9/12/2010 5:47 PM, Florian Bittner wrote:
> There will soon be another update of the strings that comes from the theme
> in a couple of days so don't be surprised if possibly many additional
> strings appear the next time you update your SVN tree and run lupdate.

Actually, unless you have a bunch of corrections up your sleeve, then
I think the number of new strings will be fairly minimal. It's only 8
strings at the moment, and I'm expecting at least 5 additional strings
to be added, so...20 new strings perhaps? :) That's around half the
number of new strings which entered SVN yesterday, so it will probably
barely be noticeable when we update the themestrings.