[Mythtv-translators] Time to get started with MythTV 0.24 translations

Roger Mårtensson roger.martensson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:35:20 UTC 2010

  Kenni Lund skrev 2010-09-06 17:02:
> Hi translators
>
> Chris Pinkham has just posted a release timeline for MythTV 0.24 on
> the mythtv-dev mailing list. The final string freeze will be on the
> 15th, with a final release of MythTV 0.24 on 1st of October.

Finally. :) Better get to work then. Feels like I've neglected to do any
work so better bring that big cup of coffee and start working.
Luckily the swedish translations is pretty ok.

> There're quite a few new translations, but the themestrings are
> already up to date (only ~5 strings are out-of-sync), so you probably
> want to get started right away and then just do another lupdate when
> we hit the string freeze (including a final themestrings update) on
> the 15th.

Talking about theme strings. How will it work with translations when we
will be able to "download" themes with the themebrowser?

It looks like it will be distributed with 0.24.