[mythtv-theming] List of Themes: where is it downloaded from

Swanseasurfing swanseasurfing at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:33:54 UTC 2018

Yes, jims-code, that’s me ;-)

Josh accepted the first Pull Request I ever opened ;-)  The following 2
Pull Requests are still pending.

I do not expect to have enough time to care for a Theme as it might be
expected of a Theme Owner. But I would like to contribute to the
maintenance of the Readability Theme (which is not very much due to the
limited time). If it would help to to add me as a
committer/Readability-theme-team-member I would support the Theme
maintenance that way.

Thank you very much for the information! Since GutHub is new to me I am
happy to get some background information!

Kind Regards
  Jens

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> schrieb am Di. 16. Okt. 2018 um
17:39: