[mythtv-theming] mythtv themes

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jul 27 15:32:42 UTC 2018

On 07/26/2018 07:09 PM, Wes Newell wrote:

> On 07/18/2018 03:17 PM, Wes Newell wrote:

>>> Are you wanting to add the theme to the repos at
>>> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes or keep it in its current
>>> location?  (Verifying because of the subject of your other message.)
>>>
>>> I'm assuming you want it added to the scripts that make it available
>>> via the theme downloader. Usually Chris Pinkham does that, but I
>>> think even if he's unavailable right now, I can find someone to do
>>> that for you--just need to know the final location.
>>>
>>> Sorry for the delayed reply, and thank you for your work on the
>>> theme.  It looks nice--especially for those who use MythTV on a
>>> desktop system (or with eyes much younger than mine :).
>>>
>>> Mike
>> Yes, I'd like it to be made available to the downloader. Final
>> location is where it's at now I guess, unless it needs to be moved to
>> someplace else. BTW, sorry my original reply went to your direct
>> email address.
>>
> Just wondering if you've made any headway on this? Or am I just too
> impatient?

Sorry. You're not too impatient--I just got distracted and missed your
replies.  I saw them yesterday and asked who might have permissions to
do that.  At this point I'm expecting Stuart Auchterlonie--one of the
devs who is basically our server administrator, too--will need to add
your theme to the script that prepares themes for the downloader.  I'll
try to make sure he sees the message so he can do it in the next couple
of days.

Again, I apologize for the slow response and thank you for all the work
you've done on the theme--and soon it should be easy for users to find/load.

Mike