[mythtv-theming] SPAM-LOW: Re: mythtv themes

zb jzigpublic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:46:24 UTC 2018

Hi Wes, I have been following this thread and have installed
Functionality 1.1 manually on one frontend.  I have another Frontend and
it does not pick up Functionality when I scan for downloadable themes
either (as of 8-20-18).  So something still isn't right.

And by the way, thanks for the theme, I like it.
Ziggy