[mythtv-theming] Theme update via MythTV theme chooser

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Mar 12 13:07:20 UTC 2017

On 11/03/17 22:34, jaham at gmx.net wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am the author of the Monochrome theme which was recently added to the theme
> chooser. Yesterday I increased the version of the theme after a lot of changes
> I made to the theme. The theme has three branches fixes/0.27, fixes/0.28 and
> master. All there branches have now different theme version numbers. It seems
> that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 is using the master branch of the theme
> (which will become fixes/0.29 in the future) instead of the fixes/0.28 branch.
> Could that be changed so that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 uses the fixes/
> 0.28 branch of the theme?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ciao Jan

Are you saying the packaged versions of the themes are incorrect?

We have for 0.27-fixes version 1.1
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.27/Monochrome-1.1_0.27.zip

For 0.28-fixes version 1.91
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.28/Monochrome-1.91_0.28.zip

For master version 2.90
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/trunk/Monochrome-2.90_trunk.zip

Or do you mean MythTV 0.28-fixes is pulling in the wrong package?

Paul H.