[mythtv-theming] Theme update via MythTV theme chooser

jaham at gmx.net jaham at gmx.net
Sat Mar 11 22:34:16 UTC 2017

Hi...

I am the author of the Monochrome theme which was recently added to the theme
chooser. Yesterday I increased the version of the theme after a lot of changes
I made to the theme. The theme has three branches fixes/0.27, fixes/0.28 and
master. All there branches have now different theme version numbers. It seems
that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 is using the master branch of the theme
(which will become fixes/0.29 in the future) instead of the fixes/0.28 branch.
Could that be changed so that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 uses the fixes/
0.28 branch of the theme?

Thanks!

Ciao Jan