[mythtv-theming] FYI - Planned 0.27 release schedule

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jul 19 16:59:49 UTC 2013

* On Fri Jul 19, 2013 at 08:46:44AM -0700, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> I don't know if there are download statistics, but there is data on themes
> in the mythtv section of smolt
> http://smolt.mythtv.org/static/stats/stats.html

That's exactly where I was going to point him.

We don't track theme downloads for themes because themes are being
downloaded directly from the OSUOSL.org ftp mirror.  I was considering
replacing the OSU link with a link to a PHP redirect script on our
web server so that we could track them.  The smolt stats may be the
best indicator though since download counts don't correspond exactly
to user counts.

--
Chris