[mythtv-theming] New theme: mythaeon

Ted Verhagen ted.verhagen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 19:32:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

If have created my second theme called mythaeon which is insprired by the
original XBMC theme aeon. The theme has a native resolution of 1920x1080,
works on mythtv 0.26 (and higher) and includes support for the following
plugins:

* mythmusic
* mythgallery
* mythnetvision
* mythbrowser
* mythweather
* mytharchive
* mythnews

Screenshots of the theme can be viewed on:
https://code.google.com/p/mythaeon/

@Chris, could you please include this theme into your scripts to make it
available in the theme down loader so other people can enjoy? I currently
have a master branch and 0.26 branch available.

Support for mythgame is currently being development.

I'll start to add support for 0.27 once I finished mythgame. I'll update
the mythtv theming wiki after the theme has been added to the theme
downloader.

Cheers,

Ted.