[mythtv-theming] list of widgets available on each window

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Thu Jul 11 12:09:49 UTC 2013

Is there a way to get a full list of the widgets available on a
window, such as the "tree" window in video-ui.xml? The wiki page is
the obvious place to look, but it's out of date in some cases. For
example, I wanted a way to distinguish directories from videos in the
tree window, but I didn't see anything in the wiki related to that.
Then I was looking at another theme and noticed it used the "nodetype"
statetype with states "subfolder" and "upfolder". Perhaps it also
defines a "file" or "video" state, but I'm not sure.

I don't mind looking in the source code to find the widget names if
that's the best solution, but could someone give me a hint on where to
look? I do plan to update the wiki with the new widgets I find.