[mythtv-theming] New MythTV notification center and theme...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:32:35 UTC 2013

Hi

On 9 July 2013 22:20, Elkin Fricke <managementboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes! thanks. Added it to the Willi theme and it seems to work. I will play
> with this for other parts that might benefit from it (more space for title
> if there is no subtitle etc, etc)

In your theme, you've made the area available for the description
bigger (higher), but as you haven't made the text multiline, the text
doesn't use it.

I've relied on the extra description space to display longer error
messages (which would typically spread over multiple lines). With the
Willi theme, it's all displayed on a single line.

You may want to revisit this.

Also, as the background is transparent, it's a bit hard to read the text